Sunday, May 3, 2009

# 2 Offically a bust

Well today I started my cycle. For those of you counting with me I was 2 days late. Not really sure why since I am always on time. It could be the stress of losing a friend. Im not sure what it was but this time was much harder then last. Most of the day I was not in control of my emotions, I couldnt stop crying and didnt know why. Emotions ran very very high this past 2 weeks. All I have to say is that I have the best husband in the world, with all these emotions needless to say I have not been the nicest to him. I dont relize it when the emotions come out but afterwards I do. This journey has taken a hugh emotional toll on me and nick and I am so very blessed to have the most amazing man as my husband and always here with me! Thank you nick....I LOVE YOU!!

Love,
Alisha

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry :( I hate it went AF is late like that - it is complete torture and just makes it even worse. (((Hugs)))